Map, Trip Planner, Routes, and Carrier Information Updated: January 24, 2013
All route information provided by individual carriers.
The Illinois Bus Network would like you to have a safe, convenient, and hassle-free trip, so we have some helpful Trip Tips for you.
- Reserve tickets early. For specific reservation and cost information, please contact each individual carrier.
- Remember to ask the carriers if there are any discounts or weekly specials that apply to the trip.
- Review all refund/exchange ticket policies.
- Check the baggage policies for each individual carrier.
- On the day of your trip, you should be sure to arrive early. Seating is usually on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Have proper ID and ticket documentation.
For more information on ADA accessible services by carrier, including lists of accessible routes and stations, please contact each individual carrier.
For a list of public transportation in your area, please click here.